Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Awesome Used-Book Store

Just want to give a shout-out to the Seaside Book and Stamp used bookstore that I visited while in Halifax (actually the store is in Dartmouth). This store carries only science-fiction/fantasy second-hand books, so it's the best place for me to shop. I don't have to wade through the romance novels and other fluff to get to the ones I'm interested in. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Visit them online if you are not in the area.

They also have a huge stamp selection. ( Not the kind for scrapbooking, the postage stamp collecting kind ). Whenever I go in there are 3 or 4 people sitting at the tables looking at stamps, or cataloging them, or something. I'm just not sure what you do with stamps all day long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.